Couples Psychotherapy & Counselling
Relationship Therapy, Couples Therapy - Transforming Relationships
When Relationships do Not Make Sense & Anger, Resentment, Indifference, Affairs, Infidelity, Control, Destructive Behaviours or Co dependancy are symptoms of underlying diffculties with relationships. Learn how to improve and create greater connection in your relationships
Are you experiencing relationships Difficulties?
- Insecurity and Jealously
- Inability to discuss feelings
- Repeating destructive relationship patterns
- Loss of Trust
- Discussions of Divorce
- Adapting to marriage or becoming parents
- Cross Cultural Relationships
- Sexual orientation
- Pre marital difficulties
- Sexual difficulties
- Work Life Balance
- Poor communication
- Conflicts and Power dynamics
- Difficulties with Intimacy
- Coming to terms with an ending
- Commitment difficulties
- Feeling unloved
- In laws and family
- Fertility Issues
- Mid-life Crisis
- Sexual Desire Problems
- Poor self esteem
- General breakdown of a couple’s sexual relationship
- Addictive Behaviours
- Emotional Abuse
- Consistent arguments
If you have experienced any of these problems or would like to discuss your current dilemma Living from The Heart, can assist you.
Couples therapy - Make the First step and get in Touch
Couples learn how to create more satisfying relationships.
I work in a highly supportive way, respecting and responding to your needs. Guiding you in the process of honest exploration of the issues that you face, and provide you with tools to dissolve difficulty and transform your relationship.
The work is based on exploring the process of relationships as a sacred path. Far from being an obstacle to your personal growth and development, relationships can be a catalyst for discovering your authenticity. When we “fall in love” our deepest need to be seen and understood is awoken. You will learn to understand loving relationships cycles of giving and receiving.
You will improve your relational skills and learn tools to dissolve conflict. The closer we come to another person, the better we come to know ourselves. Aliveness emerges from a deep connection with yourself and your partner.
Many people return from Living from The Heart with renewed spirits, having new tools and strategies to continue developing and supporting the positive changes they have made. Relationships grow in visible ways: marriages and relationships saved, trust built, commitments increased.
Couples Therapy – Relationship Therapy London, Fleet Street, Chancery Lane, Highgate, North London, Crouch end
Providing couples with a powerful set of tools & Insight
- Learn to create loving relationships and dissolve conflict
- Discover how your beliefs about love, intimacy affect your relationships and ability to love
- Enable you to make conscious decisions
- Address persistent negative feelings of being unloved and being unlovable
- Transform challenges in relationships into positive personal transitions
- Create healthy and successful dynamics in relationships that enable you to grow
- Improve your communication skills
- Create a positive body image and sense of sexuality
- Explore Cross cultural relationships
- Make conscious choices in relationships
- Develop a stronger self awareness and self esteem
- Learn ways to create the depths of intimacy you desire.
- Explore and move towards resolving psychosexual difficulties
- Explore sexuality and desire as an integral part of your relationship
- Learn to have more deeply intimate sexual experiences
- Develop a healthier sense of sexuality and desire in relationships
- Create loving, endearing kindness in your sexuality
- Explore sexual fear and avoidance and other blocks to healthy sexuality Explore power struggles
Powerful solutions for change
Transforming you and your Relationships
- Relationship Therapy Individual and Couple’s requirements, the duration can be weekly or twice weekly over a period of time.
- Couples Intensives a Transformative approach to Relationship Therapy and want to have a breakthrough session for Couples dealing with life crises, dilemmas, transitions and changes.
- Retreats for Couples wishing to moving towards a deeper connection together .Having concentrated blocks of time over the course of one or several days is an incredibly satisfying and empowering experience. It allows the optimum amount of time to issues and possible solutions. Time between sessions allows for personal processing and specific reflection. you’ll have ample time to practice and reflect on what you’ve learned, and enjoy time together.
- Workshops for couples who wish to nurture and feed their relationships whilst mastering the art of conscious relationships. These are for coupes not in immediate crisis.
These 4 Solutions are very popular with clients. Couples value the sense of direction and insight gained in a morning or afternoon or over a couple of days or over several months with my support and challenge. Living from The Heart, Transforming Relationships Intensive retreats are held in various locations. Please contact Aisha to find out what is suitable.
Couples Therapy, Relationship Therapy, Marital Crisis, London
Chiltern Hills Buckinghamshire. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a stunning area of protected countryside only a few miles north west of London.
Other Locations are available please contact Aisha directly to discuss.
Living from The Heart Couples Retreats
Please enquire for additional venues dates and availability
Benefits of Living from The Heart retreats
The retreat benefits couples in all stages of their relationship whether you are young or old, married or unmarried, straight or gay, or bisexual —interested in mastering the intimate art of deeply loving one other person. Many couples attend when there are difficulties in the relationship to get tools to resolve deep problems and turn things around. Couples discover a way through their difficulties together.
What happens on a retreat?
Through a guided process I will lead you through simple exercises helping you to learn tools to discover what a working relationship is and how it is sustained.
These exercises are designed to open the heart and increase intimacy, compassion and understanding. When practised over time, these exercises cultivate a profound sense of connectedness.
The program will give you the chance to spend a concentrated block of time working on your relationship in a group. During and after your sessions with me, you’ll have ample time to practice and reflect on what you have learnt, and enjoy time together.
*Follow up sessions are part of the process to help support you in making changes and managing any difficulties you encounter