The Art of Self Care
With over twenty years’ of clinical experience working with couples, individuals and groups. I have created an approach to help people develop emotional and psychological balance and inner peace.
I am ready to share with you what I think is essential to mastering self care. This approach is an art and a skill.
I am passionate about helping people heal, make better decisions and build healthy relationships. More about Aisha Ali
I want to share this with as many people as possible. I feel it will make a genuine transformative and healing impact many peoples lives.
Learn the Art of emotional balance
You might be feeling overwhelmed by your emotions, at work or in your relationship.
You might have lots of projects building up at home or work, your calendar may be packed with overdue tasks.
Develop good emotional and psychological health with this step by step program.
Learn how to manage your emotions and overcome destructive inner thoughts.
Develop inner strengths to build your ability to cope with stress, anxiety, depression, panic, relationships, and work related stress.
This step by step guide will help you radically change your life.
It is intended that you follow the process over 30 weeks to make profound changes in your life. It will change how you experience and feel about your life, relationships and work.
Prevent burnout: Have you pushed yourself to the point that you can not take anymore so you just give up or become overwhelmed? Good self care helps you avoid getting to that point.
Reduce the negative effects of stress: Small amounts of stress can serve a purpose. Your body responds to stress by releasing hormones that increase your heart and breathing rates and ready your muscles to respond. This response was designed to protect your body in an emergency by preparing you to react quickly. But when the stress response keeps firing, day after day, it can put your mind, body and health at serious risk. Taking care of yourself means keeping your stress from taking over so you can function at full capacity.
Overcome Anxiety and Depression: Has it occurred to you that your thoughts may not be true. Do you think that every thought you have is a reflection of who you are? Depression and anxiety drains your life force; it is difficult to take step to feel better. It takes time and requires action, which when you are depressed can seem exhausting or impossible to put into action.
Keep focussed: Staying in a stressed state can become counterproductive. Your abilities become worn. Your skills are not as sharp. You have no focus. You might think you are working hard, but you are not working efficiently.
You will learn step by step how to manage your emotional wellbeing
- Learn to manage stress, anxiety, fear, worry or sadness.
- Overcome persistent negative dialogue, thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- Increase your capacity for greater loving and joyful experiences.
- Discover powerful insights and techniques for creating good emotional health, happiness, prosperity, calm and inner peace and flow in your life and relationships.
This course is 100% online, so you can access it anywhere, anytime.
You can only grow into the edges of what you currently know, then you stop. When you reach your comfort zone or level of tolerance. You might stay here and stop growing. Without a specific way to see what is possible for your life, and who you could become, you remain stuck and blocked off from experiencing good self care and love.
Many people seek good self care but also move away from positive experiences because they feel unworthy
When you know where you are on the spectrum of personal development, you can cultivate your weaknesses and leverage your inner strengths to create a range of experiences that life has to offer you.
What You Will Learn in this 30 part weekly Online Course:
On this online Course you will be guided through the fundamental building blocks for creating good emotional and psychological balance helping you to;
- Manage your emotional responses more effectively without creating inner conflict or external drama.
- Increase your capacity for good emotional experiences and cultivate a better self image.
- Learn to combat destructive thoughts or ‘critical inner voices’ that interfere in your relationships often leading to self sabotage.
- Turn confusion into clarity.
- Develop Mind / Body Practices
- Have deeper Meditative experiences
- Improve your visualisation skills
- Relax deeply
- Shift your Energy
- Build better self-esteem
- Learn how to build a practice of Self care,
- Feel less anxious and better about Life
- Feel fulfilled, loved and happy
- Improve your relationships with family, friends and loved ones
- Make better choices in your life
The course materials are available online for you to tune in at your own pace, helping you to bring More inner peace and calm into your Life.
This online course will help you;
As a Result, you will Live Life in a State of INNER PEACE
Our way to practice is one step at a time, one breath at a time
Have a Clear Vision
You are limited, not by your abilities, but by your vision, it is your time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings. Your imagination is a powerful thing. It can either show you the most catastrophic scenario or allow you to play, explore, and create in your mind.
In life, you either show up for what you do, how you do it, or why you do it. Participating in something greater than yourself and being clear on why you are doing it adds purpose. And if you do not know what that something greater is yet, make it your mission to find out.
Start asking better questions.
Questions like “What can go wrong?” or “What if I fail?” Do not have a positive answer.
Your mind will go looking for whatever answer you ask for, so start asking wisely. You might gain clarity on the worst case scenarios, but make sure to shift the focus to the best possible outcomes.
Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
How can I make this a success?” and “How can I find the best solution to this situation?
Your vision already exists within you. You just need to get in touch with it. Your vision is the big picture of what you want. It is an internal representation of what is most important to you.
Goals are stepping stones on the path that lead you to your ultimate destination.
Follow these SMART steps
Specific be clear and precise
Measurable make sure you can quantify or measure your progress
Achievable make sure it is realistic
Resources make sure you have in place the resources you need
Time have a start and end date write it down!
Create a Vision board
Get quiet and clear about what it is you wish to have more of. What will you allow in your life? Develop a clear vision.
- A simple way of doing this is to create a vision board, or a collage of images, words, phrases that serve as a visual representation of what you want in your life. By writing a few words about the images you have put on the board, you set a clear intention for your vision. Using highly emotive and vivid imagery is a powerful way to train your mind to achieve what you want.
- Gather your images, magazines, postcards and photographs to represent your future. Spend some quiet time reflecting on what you want to be in your future. If you could see yourself in an ideal world, how would it look like, feel like, smell like, and sound like? Feel joy deeply in each cell of your body as you search for images and words.
- Allow your feelings to guide you. When you have enough images and words to create your dream board, get your board and arrange the pictures however you see and feel them fitting together. Go with the flow of your feelings.
- Then glue the pictures, postcards and photographs on your vision board. If you wish add affirmations on your dream board, making statements in the present tense – ‘I am deeply Loved’ Write your name on the board, and add the date.
- Now display your dream board where you can see it often, feeling joy when you look at your desired future. Stay positive as you work on your goals.
When you discover the essence of your vision board beginning to manifest in your life, make a note of the date. Always remember to express appreciation and gratitude for the manifestation of your dreams.