At the Heart of a relationship lives connection. Come on your own, or with a partner.
- You will learn how to make your relationships loving, harmonious and healthy
- During the day Meditation, Mind, Body practices will help cultivate trust, understanding, intimacy and love.
- You will learn how to cultivate with your yourself and your partner.
- You will learn skills and techniques to help your relationships thrive.
- You will learn ways to transform obstacles in relationships.
Conflict in itself is not a problem; it’s how you handle it. You can either create more harmony or more discord in the relationship.
- The workshop will explore ways to become more aware of negative patterns whilst replacing theses with more loving ways of being in relationships.
- You will develop the capacity to recognize and accept differences from and similarities to other people thereby understanding ourselves and others better.
Embracing difference leads us to a better understanding of relationships with our partners, family and friends.
Dealing with conflict, and learning effective communication skills can help you to build more successful and loving relationships.
Living from the Heart uses energy-based transformational psychotherapy combining breath work, energy work, yoga, meditation, journalling, silence, mantra and periods of questions and sharing.
Through discussions and moments of silence during reflective exercises, you will identify difficulties and discover how your beliefs about love and intimacy affect your relationships. You will begin to navigate alternative approaches to making more conscious and intelligent decisions for managing your relationships (and life) to get the results you desire.