The Art of Self Care | Complete
Are you ready to Thrive and step into your Power
Your Journey to better emotional health starts here. The Art of Self Care will help you manage your relationships, emotions and stress levels by giving you tools, fresh insights and skills helping you to have good psychological and emotional health.
Based on a powerful mind/ body strategy created by Psychotherapist Aisha Ali.
By implementing the course you will experience love as by product of your actions, you will see yourself and your relationships with new awareness that helps you navigate life with ease.
With over twenty years’ of clinical experience working with couples, individuals and groups. I have created an approach to help people develop emotional and psychological balance and inner peace.
I am ready to share with you what I think is essential to mastering self care. This approach is an art and a skill.
I am passionate about helping people heal, make better decisions and build healthy relationships. More about Aisha Ali
I want to share this with as many people as possible. I feel it will make a genuine transformative and healing impact many peoples lives.Join The Wait List
Self Care made simple
Brilliant things happen with emotional balance
- You might be feeling overwhelmed by your emotions, at work or in your relationship.
- You might have lots of projects building up at home or work, your calendar may be packed with overdue tasks.
- Develop good emotional and psychological health with this step by step program.
- Learn how to manage your emotions and overcome destructive inner thoughts.
- Develop inner strengths to build your ability to cope with stress, anxiety, depression, panic, relationships, and work related stress.
What is Self Care?
Self care is about training in awareness and getting a healthy sense of perspective. It is about learning new skills to equip you to deal with how you take action and respond to life. It will change how you experience and feel about your life, relationships and work.
This step by step guide will help you radically change your life.
It is intended that you follow the process over 30 weeks that is just over seven months to make profound changes in your life.
Prevent burnout: Have you pushed yourself to the point that you can not take anymore so you just give up or become overwhelmed? Good self care helps you avoid getting to that point.
Reduce the negative effects of stress: Small amounts of stress can serve a purpose. Your body responds to stress by releasing hormones that increase your heart and breathing rates and ready your muscles to respond. This response was designed to protect your body in an emergency by preparing you to react quickly. But when the stress response keeps firing, day after day, it can put your mind, body and health at serious risk. Taking care of yourself means keeping your stress from taking over so you can function at full capacity.
Overcome Anxiety and Depression: Has it occurred to you that your thoughts may not be true. Do you think that every thought you have is a reflection of who you are? Depression and anxiety drains your life force; it is difficult to take step to feel better. It takes time and requires action, which when you are depressed can seem exhausting or impossible to put into action.
Keep focussed: Staying in a stressed state can become counterproductive. Your abilities become worn. Your skills are not as sharp. You have no focus. You might think you are working hard, but you are not working efficiently.
Learn step by step how to manage your emotional wellbeing
- Learn to manage stress, anxiety, fear, worry or sadness.
- Overcome persistent negative dialogue, thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- Increase your capacity for greater loving and joyful experiences.
- Discover powerful insights and techniques for creating good emotional health, happiness, prosperity, calm and inner peace and flow in your life and relationships.
This course is 100% online, so you can access it anywhere, anytime.
You can only grow into the edges of what you currently know, then you stop. When you reach your comfort zone or level of tolerance. You might stay here and stop growing. Without a specific way to see what is possible for your life, and who you could become, you remain stuck and blocked off from experiencing good self care and love.
Many people seek good self care but move away from positive experiences because they feel unworthy
When you know where you are on the spectrum of personal development, you can cultivate your weaknesses and leverage your inner strengths to create a range of experiences that life has to offer you.
What You Will Learn in this Online Course:
On this online Course you will be guided through the fundamental building blocks for creating good emotional and psychological balance helping you to;
- Manage your emotional responses more effectively without creating inner conflict or external drama.
- Increase your capacity for good emotional experiences and cultivate a better self image.
- Learn to combat destructive thoughts or ‘critical inner voices’ that interfere in your relationships often leading to self sabotage.
- Turn confusion into clarity.
- Develop Mind / Body Practices
- Have deeper Meditative experiences
- Improve your visualisation skills
- Relax deeply
- Shift your Energy
- Build better self-esteem
- Learn how to build a practice of Self care,
- Feel less anxious and better about Life
- Feel fulfilled, loved and happy
- Improve your relationships with family, friends and loved ones
- Make better choices in your life
The course materials are available online for you to tune in at your own pace, helping you to bring More inner peace and calm into your Life.
This online course will help you;
As a Result, you will Live Life in a State of INNER PEACE